- Join an established Occupational Therapy Clinic
- Have multiple streams of income
- Mixed clients in NDIS, Better Start for Children Disability, HCWA and Medicare
An online booking system takes care of all your appointments and promotes your availability and specialty.There are mixed caseload of clients on NDIS, Better Start for Children Disability, HCWA and Medicare.
Be a part of a growing industry of telehealth professionals leading the way in delivering Healthcare services creatively and innovatively.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (or equivalent)
- Member of OT Aus (or equivalent)
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check
- NDIS experience desired
- Proven experience in working independently with a wide variety of people from diverse backgrounds, including people with a disability
- Proven ability to adhere to clinical and ethical work standards
- A reliable computer/laptop/iPad with camera and microphone and stable internet connection
- Technology expertise to create programs suitable for video and to conduct consultations
- The relevant professional indemnity insurance
- Available to work weekly from 3- 5 hours or more if you desire
Why work with TaylorCare Group to secure your next role?
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top healthcare organisations for their staffing and telehealth recruitment. We work together to help deliver essential healthcare services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV to email@example.com or phone Celeste on 0457 449 135