About the company
VincentCare was established to provide a range of professional accommodation and support services to people that are facing disadvantage and those that are ageing throughout metropolitan and regional Victoria
The Team Leader will lead a multi-faceted case management team based at the new Ozanam House redevelopment featuring a Homelessness Recovery Centre, crisis, short-term and long-term housing.
About the role
The Team Leader is primarily focused on supporting clients in the Ozanam House crisis accommodation, with a continuum of care component of supporting clients exiting the crisis accommodation in the community.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Social Science, Social Work, Psychology, or equivalent
- As a Team Leader you must have the ability to coach, supervise and provide leadership to staff.
- 2-3 years experience in a leading role with direct reports
- 3-5 years’ experience in case management and service coordination in one or more of the following areas: homelessness, mental health, dual diagnosis, alcohol and other drugs.
- Sound knowledge of a variety of theoretical frameworks and strategies applicable for working with clients with complex needs.
- Proven ability to effectively manage challenging behaviours and respond to crisis situations.
- Demonstrated use of recovery principles in case management practice
- Up to date police check and WWCC to work in Victoria or willing to obtain
- Right to live and work in Australia essential for this role
VincentCare Victoria is an award-winning organisation established to provide a range of accommodation and support services to people that are facing disadvantage throughout metropolitan and regional Victoria.
VincentCare recognises the importance of balancing work and family and staff enjoy work/life balance. VincentCare offers flexible work environment to suit your situation. Career progression available within the organisation so a great career path within Social Services for the successful person.
Salary & Benefits
SCHADS 5 $70,818.40 - $77.394.95 + super and salary packaging
for the successful applicant based on qualifications and experience.
How to apply
This opportunity is not to be missed. DON'T DELAY! Register Today!
Send your up to date CV to email@example.com, call 02 9810 4498 and speak to Lumi Phillips for a confidential discussion or click the 'Apply now' button to submit your interest.
TaylorCare are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So, as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We recently won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 for our work in the community.
Do you have a friend looking for work? Send our details to them and you could be eligible for a voucher of up to $350*(T’s and C's apply) as our way of saying thank you.