Relocate to the beautiful Eyre Peninsula in SA now that the borders have reopened and undertake a rewarding role in which you will manage the daily operations, develop and maintain positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders, coordinate rostering and provide direct support to clients.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Bachelor or Diploma in Social/Community Services
- Demonstrated experience of working in a leadership/management role in a human services organisation
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of services to people with a disability, providing a professional and positive outlook and commitment to supporting and promoting the individual needs, skills, abilities and personal goals of people with disabilities
- Demonstrated commitment to the values of dignity, respect, inclusion empowerment, confidentiality and strength-based practice
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and providing service user and staff confidentiality
- Ability to think creatively and use initiative, to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Strong written and computer skills for the creation of plans, programs, reports, correspondence and other documents
- Established problem solving and conflict management skills
- High level communication, influencing, liaison and negotiation skills
- Right to live and work in Australia (sponsorship is NOT offered for this position)
Salary including super - $77,215 - $96,800 (depending on experience)
Remote allowance - $7,000
Tool of trade vehicle provided
Contribution relocation allowance - $1,000
Salary sacrifice - $15,9000 + additional $2,600 for meals/entertainment
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We recently won the Recruitment International BEST Corporate Social Responsibility initiative 2019 and RCSA CSR Excellence Award 2018 to recognise our contributions.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - if you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a Flight Centre voucher up to the value of $350. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed! Don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, APPLY NOW below or call Kate or Kerri on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.