The Team Leader will provide leadership and direction to a team of direct care workers within the organisation's therapeutic residential services program or preservation & restoration team and ensure the case plans are implemented for each child and young person in care.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Degree in Social or Welfare Work or related discipline or other relevant professional qualification.
- The ability to deliver quality care in line with therapeutic principles.
- Strong leadership, teamwork and communications skills
- Minimum of one year supervisory experience.
- Experience training staff
- Significant casework experience with children, young people and their families and experience in working with foster carers.
If you are looking to work for a reputable organisation and work in the out of home care sector then this might be the role for you.This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , APPLY NOW below or call Kate or Lumi on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.
Your next role awaits you!
Why go through TaylorCare for your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We wont the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & Best CSR Initiative 2019 for the work we do in the community.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 flight centre vouchers T&C's Apply.
APPLY NOW to be considered for this role or call Kate Or Kerri on 02 9810 4498