About the company
VincentCare Victoria (VC) has partnered with agencies that will deliver the exciting and innovative new multidisciplinary GreenLight program.
The Greenlight Supportive Housing Program will provide tailored brief intervention, floating support, case management and service coordination services through a multidisciplinary team, including case managers, mental health clinicians, and peer support resettlement workers to 684 people across the inner Melbourne area.
About the role
Both the Team Leader and Caseworker roles will provide support to the Green Light Housing Team by developing appropriate individually tailored case plans in consultation with clients that are responsive to their needs and goals and incorporates their strengths. Develop and maintain a Recovery focused working relationship with clients to help support and maintain change through longitudinal case coordination.
Act as a mediator and advocate on behalf of clients with other services.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Social Science, Social Work, Psychology, or equivalent
- As a Team Leader you must have the ability to coach, supervise and provide leadership to staff.
- 3-5 years’ experience in case work/case management and service coordination in one or more of the following areas: homelessness, mental health, dual diagnosis, alcohol and other drugs.
- Sound knowledge of a variety of theoretical frameworks and strategies applicable for working with clients with complex needs.
- Proven ability to effectively manage challenging behaviours and respond to crisis situations.
- Demonstrated use of recovery principles in case management practice
- Up to date police check and WWCC to work in Victoria or willing to obtain
- Right to live and work in Australia essential for this role
VincentCare Victoria is an award-winning organisation established to provide a range of accommodation and support services to people that are facing disadvantage throughout metropolitan and regional Victoria.
VincentCare recognises the importance of balancing work and family and staff enjoy work/life balance. VincentCare offers flexible work environment to suit your situation. Career progression available within the organisation so a great career path within Social Services for the successful person.
Salary & Benefits
A competitive salary package for:
- Case Workers – SCHADS 5 $74,238.32 - $77, 597.52 + super and salary packaging
- Team Leaders SCHADS 6 $80,818.40 - $85.394.95 + super and salary packaging
How to apply
This opportunity is not to be missed. DON'T DELAY! Register Today!
Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 02 9810 4498 and speak to Kate Taylor Or Lumi Phillips for a confidential discussion or click the 'Apply now' button to submit your interest.
TaylorCare are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So, as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We recently won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 for our work in the community.
Do you have a friend looking for work? Send our details to them and you could be eligible for a voucher of up to $350*(T’s and C's apply) as our way of saying thank you.