The role is to lead, support and mentor the Client Services team members as well as develop and deliver client services and programs for people living with dementia, their families and carers and the wider community.
Competitive annual salary + super plus + salary packaging + relocation assistance based on qualifications and experience.
To be eligible to apply for this role:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline (health/allied health/ social services sectors) and experience in similar positions
- Team management and mentoring experience in a positive inclusive manner
- Extensive experience working with people with dementia, carers and family members and understanding of Service Systems including My Aged Care and the NDIS
- Community and Stakeholder engagement experience, to collaborate on the clients' needs
- High level of written and verbal communications skills
- Current drivers license, access to own car, right to work in Australia and Police Check
- Flexibility to travel if required
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, Freedom Hub. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
We are multi award winning agency and recently won TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020
If this job isn't for you did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 gift vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , APPLY NOW below or call Kate on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.