Taylorcare Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment agency that offers professional high-quality recruitment service for government, not-for-profit organisations, and NDIS Providers across Australia.
Our Motto is CARE and we live and work by our values. Our core values are integrity, care, excellence, teamwork, and success being the drivers to deliver to our clients and candidates alike.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Admin or Recruitment Consultant who wants to be recognized for their work and also work with clients who embrace collaboration, empathy, compassion and community.
We are offering a opportunity to work in the community services and allied health market where you will be working across all levels of specialties in Government and NFPs and NDIS Providers and work alongside our Founder & Managing Director Kate Taylor who is multi award winning Recruiter and business woman.
Why work for TaylorCare Recruitment?
- Competitive salary package with uncapped commission structure
- Day off for your Birthday
- Flexible working hours & lunches
- North Sydney location
- Monthly team breakfast and Friday early finish
- 1-5 years experience in similar role
- Excellent performance and organizational skills
- Strategic thinker and ability to problem solve under pressure
- Self-motivated & good at problem solving for your clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM & Office 365 programs
- Confident manner on the phone and make calls with confidence
- Be values driven and show integrity & display accountability
- Aptitude to focus on, be the best to succeed & make a difference
- Right to work in Australia Essential
As a Talent Acquisition Admin or Recruitment Consultant you will understand that in recruitment no two days are the same. You are resilient, motivated and purpose driven and your passion for recruitment will allow you to succeed in this role.
You will be networking online and face to face to secure new talent and clients and be able to negotiate job contracts for jobseekers to ensure successful outcomes for both employer and employees.
TaylorCare Recruitment's business model is to donate a percentage of our profits to charity and we currently supporting four charities through our business. We are multi award winning agency and recently won TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020 and more.
If you think you 'fit the bill' and want to work for a positive hard-working and holistic environment in the emerging healthcare space then TaylorCare Recruitment is for you?
For more information please contact Kate Taylor in our office today on 02 9810 4498 or email your cv to email@example.com