Taylorcare Group is an boutique recruitment agency that offers professional high-quality recruitment service for government, not-for-profit organisations, and Aboriginal organisations across Australia within community services.
Our Motto is YOU CARE, WE CARE and we live and work by our values. Our core values are integrity, care, community, connection, excellence, teamwork, and success being the drivers to deliver to our clients and candidates alike.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant or Team Leader who wants to be recognized for their work and also work with clients who embrace collaboration, empathy, compassion and community.
We are offering a HOT DESK in the social care market in Sydney where you will be working across all levels of specialties in NDIS, Not for Profits & Government Services and work alongside our Founder & Managing Director Kate Taylor who is multi award winning Recruiter and business woman and her dream team.
Why work for TaylorCare?
- Competitive salary package with uncapped commission structure
- Flexible work arrangements 3 days in the office 2 days optional
- Team building lunches, Mental Health Leave
- Modern & Funky office in North Sydney location
- Monthly team meetings & Management meetings fortnightly with Kate and Friday early finish
- Feel valued and your contribution counts in a small team
- Grow and account manage existing clients
- Provide a pipeline of new job vacancies
- Embrace successful candidate recruitment advantages and practices to match client needs.
- Manage a small team alongside our MD
- Responsible for overseeing database - JobAdder and social media branding and charity events too.
- Excellent performance and organizational skills
- Self-motivated & good at problem solving for your clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be values driven and show integrity & display accountability
- Aptitude to focus on, be the best to succeed & make a difference
As a senior recruitment consultant/ team leader you will understand that in recruitment no two days are the same. You are resilient, motivated and purpose driven and your passion for recruitment will allow you to succeed in this role.
TaylorCare Recruitment's business model is to donate a percentage of our profits to charity and we currently supporting four charities through our business. We are multi award winning agency and recently won TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020. In 2019 we won the Recruitment International - Best CSR Initiative 2019 & Finalist for Recruitment Industry Innovator of the Year 2019 & in 2018 we won the RCSA - Rising Star and CSR Excellence Award and we are proud to keep contributing and giving back to the community.
If you think you 'fit the bill' and want to work for a positive hard-working and holistic environment in the emerging healthcare space then TaylorCare Recruitment is for you?
For more information please contact Kate Taylor in our office today on 02 9810 4498 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org