This role will suit a strategic and engaging leader who has an empathetic approach and vibrant personality and is committed to manage a large project, reporting directly to the CEO and executive team while striving to build the brand of the company nationally as the leading agency for Psychosocial Disability in the sector.
If you are a dynamic manager with a big vision who really wants to make a impact with the NDIS Disability sector this would be the ideal job for you.
- Overall strategic leadership of the project
- Monitoring and evaluation of staff and volunteers, data and funders.
- Internal and external communications
- Strategic development & Stakeholder engagement
- change management & developing new programs
- Degree qualification in social work, counselling or psychology or similar.
- Significant program and people management experience within NDIS sector, specially SDA (Specialist Disability Accommodation) and SIL (Supported Independent Living) funds.
- Advanced interpersonal/communication skills, including verbal, written and negotiation.
- Ability to use initiative, think laterally and strategically, meet deadlines and produce quality work under pressure.
- Demonstrated experience in customer engagement in the community services sector (NDIS desirable)
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment for your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, Freedom Hub. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
We are multi award winning agency and recently won TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020
If this job isn't for you did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 gift vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com , APPLY NOW below or call Kate on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.