- Option to work from home
- Competitive remuneration $79,000 - $115,000 + Salary Packaging based on qualifications and experience.
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Work alongside multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and other Speech Pathologists
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference
- Incredible support from the Management Team with long-term progression opportunities available
- Degree in Speech Pathology
- Minimum one year experience
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients their families and staff
- Current drivers’ licence
- Current Police Check
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain one
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020..
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.