At TaylorCare we work with the best clients and top healthcare providers who are all about providing quality care. We are so proud to represent them to you!
We have multiple roles Sydney-wide with a variety of organisations working with a mixed caseload of clients including paediatric, NDIS, Medicare and Workcover. Work in the community, in clinic and/or as a Telehealth Consultant.
- Choose your work style to suit your life stage.
- Work one to five days.
- Be an employee or contractor.
- Lead a team; or
- Work alongside a team of experienced clinicians.
- Keep your private practice.
- Reception takes care of all your bookings and the practice manager handles all your reports.
- Competitive annual salary from $70,000-$120,000+.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Valid AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs is a plus
- Current driver’s license, access to own car, right to work in Australia and Police Check
- Working with Children Check/NDIS Worker Screening Check
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top healthcare organisations for their staffing and Telehealth recruitment. We work together to help deliver essential healthcare services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0491 202 056 for a confidential discussion.