The role will support clients in the Goulburn region working flexibly to offer services in client homes, community settings and in the office at Goulburn as well as Telehealth.
This is your opportunity to move to Goulburn and have a positive impact on the lives of people with disability!
Benefits & Culture:
- Competitive remuneration $79,000 - $115,000 + Salary Packaging based on qualifications and experience.
- Relocation assistance if needed.
- Work alongside multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and other Speech Pathologists.
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference.
- Incredible support from the Management Team with long-term progression opportunities available.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Degree in Speech Pathology
- Minimum one year experience
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients their families and staff
- Current drivers’ licence
- Current Police Check
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain one
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment to secure your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.