These exciting new roles are either mobile or on site with permanent Full Time, Part Time, Contract and Telehealth opportunities. The role will support clients in their own homes, community settings and at the comfort of your own home (Telehealth).
The roles will include providing assessments and interventions to adults (swallow assessments) and children with a wide range of developmental conditions and special needs.
- Option to work from home
- Competitive remuneration + Salary Packaging based on qualifications and experience
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Work alongside multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and other Speech Pathologists
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference
- Incredible support from the Management Team with long-term progression opportunities available
- Degree in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients their families and staff
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Current drivers’ licence
- Current Police Check
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain one
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020..
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.