HR Manager - Sydney
|Job Title:||HR Manager - Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Kate Taylor|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2021 16:16|
We are looking for a dynamic HR Manager who has extensive experience ideally in the NFP sector but who is also keen to continue to deepen their knowledge and skills in a growing not for profit in Sydney.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, hardworking and very adaptable. You need to be able to hit the ground running and be a quick learner who can draw on your interpersonal skills that will help you to navigate the demands of multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
• Experience in transitioning an organisation through growth – ideally a NFP
• Relevant and practical experience in human resources and industrial relations, current legislation, industrial relations instruments and frameworks
• Experience recruiting staff direct and through agencies
• Well-developed influence and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional leadership capability and demonstrated ability to coach and develop others
• Right to live and work in Australia
• Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably in HR
• Exposure to both commercial and social sector organizations
Competitive salary package of $80,000 + super + salary packaging based on qualifications and experience.
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 Westfield voucher T&C's Apply.
If this sounds like the ideal job for you apply NOW!
Right to live and work within Australia essential as no sponsorship is offered.
A competitive base salary + Salary Packaging, Mobile phone & Laptop for the right person based on qualifications & experience. Bonus leave between Christmas and New Year, plus additional leave available if needed.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you don’t delay Apply NOW on the link or to have a confidential discussion call Kate Taylor - Managing Director on 02 98104498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
closing date for applications is 8th of February 2021
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's