Competitive salary package available for the right person.
To be eligible to apply:
- BA in Social Work, Psychology or Family Therapy or equivalent
- Extensive experience working with and providing quality assessment and case management services to child at risk families or children/young people in OOHC
- Experience & understanding of the principles of contemporary case management practice
- Experience in conflict resolution and mediation skills and excellent interpersonal and team work skills
- National Police Check & WWCC valid or able to obtain
- Current and valid driver’s licence and access personal vehicle for work purposes
Why use TaylorCare to Secure you next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support four charities through our business RUOK, Freedom Hub, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 for the work we do in the community.
Did you know we also offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 flight centre vouchers T&C's Apply.
Your next role awaits you!
Don't delay contact us today!