This exciting new role will either be mobile or on site with permanent Full Time, Part Time and Telehealth opportunities. The role will support clients in their own homes, community settings and can be done at the comfort of your own home (Telehealth).
The roles will include providing assessments and interventions to adults (swallow assessments) and children with a wide range of developmental conditions and special needs including autism. The position also allows for significant flexibility and independence in your work arrangements and workload.
- Option to work from home
- Competitive remuneration + Salary Packaging based on qualifications and experience
- Reduces Administration tasks so you can concentrate on providing care to clients
- Ipad, Full time Receptionist and Office Managers at your disposal
- Incredible support from the Management Team with long-term progression opportunities
- Ongoing support, mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development will be provided
- Degree in Speech Pathology or equivalent
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs
- Experience with children with autism spectrum disorders and developmental delays
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients their families and staff
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Current drivers’ licence
- Current Police Check
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain one
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, Freedom Hub.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0491 202 056 for a confidential discussion.