Are you a Senior Social Worker with demonstrated case management experience of people with complex mental, social, academic and behavioral needs?
Do you have extensive knowledge of responding and managing critical incidents? Can you proactively share information, identify and escalate issues and communicate appropriately at any level?
Then register your interested with TaylorCare Recruitment today!!!!
This is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your ability to implement best social work practice, multi-cultural awareness and to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and clients.
Who you are..
- BA or higher in Social Work, Psychology or Counselling
- Extensive experience in case management
- Be proactive, with a supportive problem solving approach to tasks. Strong interpersonal skills and thrive with your ability to build solid relationships.
- You will have great verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in demonstrating judgement, confidentiality and discretion
- Demonstrated ability to organise, lead and refine the delivery of services
- Experience in mental health
- Experienced working with young people
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We recently won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 for our work in the community.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 flight centre vouchers T&C's Apply.