- Provide supervision and clinical oversight across a small team and their work (regular opportunity to review formulations and reports)
- Deliver a range of psychological interventions using evidence based therapy
- Consult across a range of NDIS areas and promote a person centred philosophy
- Complete a range of reports and provide valued recommendations
- Build and maintain relationships with other senior clinicians and service managers
- Competitive remuneration (base salary of 100-120k) and car allowance, with tax free salary sacrificing benefits
- The opportunity to work autonomously and still be part of a senior clinical team
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Opportunity to diversify and extend your own clinical experience
- Flexible working conditions
- The chance to be part of a well-respected and values based organisation
- 5+ years as a Registered Psychologist and current registration with AHPRA
- Eligible or have Board Approved Supervisor status with AHPRA
- The ability to work effectively and independently as part of a professional team
- Strong team management/ supervision skills
- Capable of communicating with a range of stakeholders such as parents, families, carers, guardians, advocates and other service providers.
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence and access to a reliable car
Work with a multi award winning boutique agency who are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We were proud winners of the RCSA – Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI – Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative 2019.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for you and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri Olafsen or Kate Taylor on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.