Taylorcare Recruitment is a leading boutique recruitment agency that offers professional high-quality recruitment service for government, not-for-profit organisations, and Aboriginal organisations across Australia.
Our Motto is CARE and we live and work by our values. Our core values are integrity, care, excellence, teamwork, and success being the drivers to deliver to our clients and candidates alike.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant who wants to be recognized for their work and also work with clients who embrace collaboration, empathy, compassion and community.
We are offering a HOT DESK in the social care market where you will be working across all levels of specialties in Government and NGO facilities and work alongside our Founder & Managing Director Kate Taylor who is multi award winning Recruiter and business woman.
Why work for TaylorCare?
- Competitive salary package with uncapped commission structure
- Day off for your Birthday
- Flexible working hours & lunches
- North Sydney location
- Monthly team breakfast and Friday early finish
- Grow and account manage existing clients
- Provide a pipeline of new job vacancies
- Embrace successful candidate recruitment advantages and practices to match client needs.
- Excellent performance and organizational skills
- Self-motivated & good at problem solving for your clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be values driven and show integrity & display accountability
- Aptitude to focus on, be the best to succeed & make a difference
As a senior recruitment consultant you will understand that in recruitment no two days are the same. You are resilient, motivated and purpose driven and your passion for recruitment will allow you to succeed in this role.
TaylorCare Recruitment's business model is to donate a percentage of our profits to charity and we currently supporting four charities through our business. We are multi award winning agency and recently won TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020. In 2019 we won the Recruitment International - Best CSR Initiative 2019 & Finalist for Recruitment Industry Innovator of the Year 2019 & in 2018 we won the RCSA - Rising Star and CSR Excellence Award and we are proud to keep contributing and giving back to the community.
If you think you 'fit the bill' and want to work for a positive hard-working and holistic environment in the emerging healthcare space then TaylorCare Recruitment is for you?
For more information please contact Kate Taylor in our office today on 02 9810 4498 or email your cv to email@example.com