This is an exciting role for someone wanting a Senior position within a growing private practice. If your looking to progress in your career in 2021 this role will be ideal for you.
All about the role;
- Working alongside other health professionals including clinical doctors, nurses, social workers, teachers, occupational therapists, psychiatrists, and other psychologists as part of a multidisciplinary team to address patients mental health requirements.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring treatment programs including counselling and therapy.
- Consulting with other mental health professionals to adopt a systematic approach to dealing with mental health needs within a particular community.
- Providing counselling and support to patients and their families
- Supervision of newly qualified registered psychologists
- Competitive remuneration (base salary of 100-120k package)
- The opportunity to work autonomously and still be part of a senior clinical team
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Opportunity to diversify and extend your own clinical experience
- Flexible working conditions
- The chance to be part of a well-respected and values based flourishing organisation
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Bachelor Degree in Psychology or higher
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Experience working within private practice with a mix of NDIS patients & private patients too.
- The ability to work effectively and independently as part of a professional team
- Strong team management/ supervision skills
- Current Driver’s license and own car, willing to use it for work purposes
- Willingness to undergo relevant checks, including a National Police Check & Working with children check.
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, Freedom Hub. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
We are multi award winning agency and recently won TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020
If this job isn't for you did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 gift vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , APPLY NOW below or call Kate on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.