Senior Psychologist and Senior Manager roles
|Job Title:||Senior Psychologist and Senior Manager roles|
|Contact Name:||Lumi Phillips|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 17:46|
Responsible for the leadership, management and clinical supervision of a team of professionals working with young people to reduce their risk of re-offending and to promote successful re-integration into the community. The roles also coordinate and plan service delivery across key services and provides an interface with youth justice operations on issues related to young offenders rehabilitation and reintegration.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
• BA Psychology or Social Work with eligibility for full registration/accreditation
• Minimum three years' experience in conducting evidence based assessments and the ability to conduct psychometric evaluations assessment of clients in a forensic setting.
• Knowledge in offender rehabilitation, principles of Risk Need Responsivity in reducing recidivism in offender populations and best-practice therapeutic frameworks for working with offenders
• Be solution focused, positive, and capacity to respond effectively to challenges
• Demonstrated leadership of a team, including robust supervision skills.
• Current police check & working with children check or ability to obtain
A competitive salary package of $117,000-$ 130,000 + super on offer for the successful applicants based on qualifications and experience.
This opportunity is not to be missed. DON'T DELAY! Register Today!
Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , call 02 9810 4498 and speak to Kate Taylor for a confidential discussion or click the 'Apply now' button to submit your interest.
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We recently won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 for our work in the community.
Do you have a friend looking for work? Send our details to them and you could be eligible for a voucher of up to $350*( T's and C's apply) as our way of saying thank you.