We are seeking a passionate Senior Psychologist to join an expanding National Allied Health provider who are expanding around Australia. As the Senior Psychologist you will be based in Cranebrook, Western Sydney, and it will be both clinical and supervisory, supporting the psychology team in the practice.
All about the role:
- Work alongside other health professionals including clinical doctors, nurses, social workers, teachers, occupational therapists, psychiatrists, and other psychologists as part of a multidisciplinary team to address patients mental health requirements.
- Develop, implement, and monitoring treatment programs including counselling and therapy.
- Consult with other mental health professionals to adopt a systematic approach to dealing with mental health needs within a particular community.
- Provide counselling and support to patients and their families.
- Supervise newly qualified registered psychologists.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration $100,000-$120,000 or negotiable.
- The opportunity to work autonomously and still be part of a senior clinical team.
- Ongoing professional development and training.
- Opportunity to diversify and extend your own clinical experience.
- Flexible working conditions.
- The chance to be part of a well-respected and values based flourishing organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Bachelor Degree in Psychology or higher.
- Full AHPRA Registration.
- Experience working within private practice with a mix of NDIS patients & private patients.
- The ability to work effectively and independently as part of a professional team.
- Strong team management/supervision skills.
- Current Driver’s licence and own car, willing to use it for work purposes.
- Willingness to undergo relevant checks, including a National Police Check & Working with children check.
Did you know your fees contribute to something bigger?
Every placement fee contributes towards our chosen charities: RUOK?, Hamilin, Freedom Hub & A21 Campaign. We donate up to $500 per placement!
We are multi award winning agency and recently won TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
Send your CV to email@example.com or call on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.