All about the role:
- Work alongside other health professionals including clinical doctors, nurses, social workers, teachers, occupational therapists, psychiatrists, and other psychologists as part of a multidisciplinary team to address patients mental health requirements.
- Develop, implement and monitor treatment programs including counselling and therapy.
- Competitive remuneration: base salary $100,000 -$120,000.
- The opportunity to work autonomously and still be part of a senior clinical team.
- Ongoing professional development and training and the opportunity to diversify and extend your own clinical experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology or higher.
- Full AHPRA Registration.
- Experience working within private practice with a mix of NDIS patients & private patients.
- The ability to work effectively and independently as part of a professional team.
- Strong team management/ supervision skills.
This position is not to be missed, send your CV to email@example.com or call Sonia on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.