The Senior Occupational Therapist will join a growing NDIS multidisciplinary team of psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists and support workers.
The Senior Occupational Therapist will enjoy a mixed caseload of NDIS clients with a primary focus on paediatrics care with some teenagers and adults too.
The Senior Occupational Therapist will be responsible for administering evidence-based therapy, provide clinical supervision and mentor junior occupational therapists, develop treatment/support program schedules, arrange/deliver professional development and assist in performance reviews of occupational therapy staff.
The role involves the following:
- Providing treatment/support plans for clients/participants with varying needs from Autism, ADHD, developmental delay, sensory processing and fine/gross motor skill development.
- Administering standardised functional assessments and non-standardised assessments
- Assisting clients/participants to reach their independent living and life skill goals.
Our ideal candidate is someone with 4 years+ paediatric experience and an understanding of NDIS processes.
Ideally, you will:
- Have exceptional experience with paediatric caseload
- Be capable of administering a range of assessments
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Be registered with AHPRA
- Have great time management skills
- Have experience with NDIS processes (preferred not essential)
- Have Working with Children Check
- Have Police Check
- Have CPR
- Professional Development allowance
- Allocated ‘Work from Home’ admin day every fortnight
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and winners of the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
What to do next
This position is not to be missed, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.