Senior Clinician - Regional NSW
|Job Title:||Senior Clinician - Regional NSW|
|Contact Name:||Kerri or Kate|
|Job Published:||04 October 2019|
This role will really draw on your excellent leadership skills and understanding of the NDIS as you provide supervision and mentoring to staff in the delivery of trauma informed programs.
To be eligible to apply you will need to meet the following:
• Demonstrate a commitment to the safety of children, young people and people with a disability
• Experience with the NDIS and behaviour support plans
• BA in Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Nursing or other relevant clinical field
• Current registration with AHPRA where required or eligibility for registration with the relevant state body
• Demonstrated ability to provide clinical leadership and mentor clinical and non-clinical staff in the delivery of trauma informed programs
• Significant experience working with trauma informed models, mental health, disabilities, child protection and similar relevant service sectors
• Demonstrated experience of providing clinical supervision to individuals and teams
• Highly developed communication skills, with emphasis on providing constructive and proactive feedback in relation to contemporary practice and improvement
• Sound judgement and problem solving skills, ability to contribute to planning and development of the service and capacity to manage change
• Experience working within a case management framework
• Satisfactory completion of National Police Check and Working with Children Check
• Valid Drivers Licence
This not for profit organisation is truly passionate about supporting and inspiring both its staff and the communities it supports and has won multiple awards to recognise there work in the community.
A competitive salary + super + salary sacrifice is on offer, based on qualifications and experience in the field for the successful applicant.
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
Work with a multi award winning boutique agency who are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. Winners of the RCSA – Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI – Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative 2019.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for you and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email