If you are a highly motivated Child Protection Practitioner with extensive experience in in the field, and you have a strong drive in operational and strategic planning then we have a variety of highly rewarding opportunities available for you.
These positions that are on offer require that the right candidates have an abundance of experience with statutory child protection and in addition, up-to-date legislative knowledge within the industry.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- BA in Social Work, Psychology or Social Science, Eligible for membership with AASW Or ACWA
- Demonstrated experience in Child and Family services, with direct statutory child protection experience, 3 years+
- Proven knowledge of child protection issues, program goals, values and principles.
- Advanced demonstrated understanding and experience in understating assessments, planning and interventions to respond to child protection risks.
- Understanding and demonstrated experience of legislation and policy relating to children and family case practice.
- Valid driver's Licence & WWCC
Competitive salary packages on offer for the successful candidates and great opportunities to progress in your career.
These are opportunities not to be missed. DON'T DELAY! Register Today!
Send your up to date CV to email@example.com , call 02 9810 4498 and speak to Kate Taylor for a confidential discussion or click the 'Apply now' button to submit your interest.
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Do you have a friend looking for work? Send our details to them and you could be eligible for a voucher of up to $350*( T's and C's apply) as our way of saying thank you.