We currently have a number of diverse roles for Senior practitioners within the child protection services across Melbourne & regional areas.
About the role:
- Provide quality, timely and effective case practice and case management services within an established child protection service delivery framework at an advanced level.
- Respond to and investigate reports concerning children at risk of harm and undertake assessments of the child and their circumstances.
- Monitor, analyse and review case plans and protective orders.
- Work with children, families and carers to implement the actions determined through planning to bring about the changes necessary to ensure the safety, stability and development of the child.
- BA in Social work, psychology or social science
- Eligible for membership with AASW Or ACWA
- 2 years+ experience in Child and Family welfare sector
- Flexible and adaptable to relocating roles
- Right to live and work in Australia is ESSENTIAL
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment to secure your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job we in turn donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential discussion on 02 9810 4498