If you are a passionate Social Worker looking for you next career progression opportunity, look no further as we can help you. A competitive salary package is available for the right candidate based on qualifications and experience.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- BA in Social Work, Psychology or Social Science or equivalent
- Strong track record identifying and addressing child protection concerns and/or in Out of Home Care
- Ability to manage full investigation caseloads, including undertaking/recording interviews within the Reportable Conduct guidelines set by the NSW Omsbudsman
- Ability to maintain internal data management requirements, including contributing recommendations for monitoring and closure
- Excellent understanding of all child protection issues and client vulnerabilities
- Holistic strengths based approach to achieve lasting change
- Demonstrated experience working with a high level of responsibility
- Exceptional communication, liaison and conflict resolution skills and advanced level of report writing and record keeping
- Capacity to mentor and support colleagues to improve practice outcomes
- Ability to engage resistant clients and people from all cultures and walks of life
- Current driver’s license (pool cars are available)
- Strong analytical, critical reflection and written skills to conduct and document comprehensive assessments (experience using Step by Step would be an advantage)
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - if you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a Flight Centre voucher to the value of $350. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed! Don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.