As the Director of Care you will lead up to 40 clinical staff to where you will oversee the clinical care within this 50 bed Aged Care facility in the beautiful South East of South Australia - Naracoorte.
As the Director of Aged Care you will enjoy a collaborative working culture with an Aged Care provider who truly invests in the their leadership team. Enjoy support from the Board of Governance, and work with an experienced and dynamic CEO, Clinical Nurse, Quality & Safety Manager, Financial Officer, and Registered and Enrolled Nurses.
You will Lead an experienced and dedicated team, you will oversee the clinical operations of the home. This includes instilling a high awareness culture to ensure our residents receive the highest standard of care.
Benefits & Culture:
- Enhance your leadership skills with a large team who supports our 50 diverse residents.
- Opportunity to make a difference and lead your team by example in Aged Care
- Enjoy the lifestyle of living and working in regional South Australia
- Competitive salary package benefits including Salary Packaging and relocation assistance + option to work 9 day fortnight too.
To be eligible for the role you will need the following:
- Registered Nurse with a current registration to practice from the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency; (AHPRA) OR Appropriately qualified (undergraduate or post-graduate) in appropriate health related field;
- Experience in residential Aged Care;
- Demonstrated skills in leadership and management within the health care setting;
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate clinical service and manage change and create and maintain a positive workplace;
- Proven ability to create and maintain a positive workplace culture;
- Knowledge of Aged Care systems.
- Demonstrated ability to fully affect a culture of continual improvement resulting in positive, best practice outcomes;
- Post graduate qualification in relevant area such as Management, Health Administration, Aged Care, Quality & Risk Management, Mental Health, Social Work and/or Human Resource Management;
At Longridge Aged Care we are proud of our Aged Care home which we believe represents who choose us, the surrounding community and the people we work with. We support our residents with continuing to live life their way.
In the growing Aged Care industry, we recognize our people are the cornerstone to our success and are integral to helping our residents feel at home. We enjoy seeing our leaders grow with us and making a Impact in our Aged Care Home.
$120,000 - $128,000 super + super + salary sacrifice based on qualifications and experience + relocation assistance.
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment to secure your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV to email@example.com Call for confidential discussion on 02 9810 4498.