We have roles available in Hurstville, Liverpool, Werrington
Competitive salary package available for the right candidates
To be eligible to apply:
- BA in Social Work, Psychology or Family Therapy or equivalent
- Extensive experience working with and providing quality assessment and case management services to child at risk families or children/young people in OOHC
- Research frameworks knowledge - Strength Based Practice, Trauma informed practice and CBT
- Experience supervising junior staff
- Statutory experience and knowledge
- Experience & understanding of the principles of contemporary case management practice
- Experience in conflict resolution and mediation skills and excellent interpersonal and team work skills
- National Police Check & WWCC valid or able to obtain
- Current and valid driver’s licence and access personal vehicle for work purposes
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 flight centre vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com , APPLY NOW below or call Kate or Kerri on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.