Support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
Benefits & Culture:
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by providing high quality, culturally appropriate behaviour support services to people with a disability who have a specific support need.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team including Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Music Therapists, Client Support Partners and other Behaviour Support Practitioners.
Deliver services across two Adelaide sites and the wider South Australian region, using technology to connect our team.
- You are set up for success: with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- Use innovative technology to connect with team across locations.
- Culture of encouragement.
- Variety of salary packaging available.
- Qualifications in Psychology, OT, Speech Pathology, Nursing, Social, Developmental Educator or Health Services.
- 2 years’ experience in the delivery of positive behaviour support services to children, young people and people with intellectual disabilities in an NDIS Space.
- Experience developing and implementing interim and comprehensive behaviour support plans.
- An ability to communicate and appropriately respond to needs of people of all abilities and cultural background.
- An ability to provide a service based on a client’s NDIS goals and funding allocation.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Current SA drivers licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.