As a School Psychologist you directly influence the wellbeing of students. The purpose of the role is to support the students through individual and family counselling/therapy, assessment and identification of needs of individuals and groups, formulating and case-managing wellbeing, promoting interventions and report writing and referrals.
There's also a whole lot of fun activities and excursions you get to be part of too.
- School Psychologist | Private School | High-School Students | Full-time | Bondi Junction, NSW | Salary $120k+.
- School Psychologist | Private School | Junior & Senior Students | Part-time 3 days a week | Austral, NSW | Salary $75k-$101k.
To be eligible to apply to will need the following:
- Be warm and friendly and have a sense of humour
- Be capable of administering a range of assessments
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Be registered with AHPRA
TaylorCare Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency for psychologists, social workers and counsellors.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and winners of the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
These positions are not to be missed, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0491 202 056 for a confidential discussion.