Registered Psychologist - Hornsby - Private Practice
|Job Title:||Registered Psychologist - Hornsby - Private Practice|
|Contact Name:||Kate Taylor|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 11:45|
We are seeking a driven Registered Psychologist who is a natural leader looking for progression to join our team on a full-time basis at running their NEW Hornsby clinic, seeing clients and leading a team of Psychologists. You will be an experienced psychologist who is passionate about a long-term career in private practice.
You will be responsible for the following in this role:
- Providing a variety of psychology services to a diverse range of clients – individuals, groups and couples.
- Leading a talented team of Psychologists and admin staff.
- Managing the operations of the practice with admin support.
- Maintaining compliance with legislation and guidelines.
We are seeking a Psychologist who has the following experience:
- Experienced in evidence-based therapy.
- Capable of working independently and overseeing the practice’s operations.
- Has strong leadership, management and communication skills.
- Has excellent time management skills and able to prioritise effectively.
- Has a strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
To be Eligible to apply you need the following:
- BA, Honours or Masters in Psychology or equivalent
- Full General or Clinical Registration with AHPRA.
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare, WorkCover and Provider Digital Access.
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Current Police Checks & WWCC or ability to obtain.
A competitive salary + super based on qualifications and experience in the field for the successful applicant.
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
Work with a multi award winning boutique agency who are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. Winners of the RCSA – Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI – Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative 2019.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for you and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, APPLY NOW below or call Kate Taylor – Manager Director on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, apply now and explore this once in a lifetime career opportunity.