- Provide a range of psychological interventions using evidence based therapy
- Work within a Person Centred and Recovery based model
- Conduct psychometric, behavioural and functional assessments
- Complete a range of reports and provide valued recommendations
- Development and implementation of Behaviour Support Plans (training can be provided)
- Potential to provide clinical supervision/peer supervision
- Competitive remuneration (base salary of 90-100k) and car allowance with tax free salary sacrificing benefits (dependent upon experience)
- The opportunity to work autonomously and still be part of a team
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Opportunity to diversify and extend your own clinical experience
- Flexible working conditions
- The chance to be part of a well-respected and values based organisation
- Psychology tertiary qualification and current registration with AHPRA
- Experience working with forensic populations
- The ability to work effectively and independently as part of a professional team
- Capable of communicating with a range of stakeholders such as parents, families, carers, guardians, advocates and other service providers.
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence and access to a reliable car
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy skills
- The willingness and interest to work within the disability sector
Work with a multi award winning boutique agency who are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We were proud winners of the RCSA – Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI – Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative 2019.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for you and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri Olafsen or Kate Taylor on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.