Registered Nurses - Remote - NSW
|Job Title:||Registered Nurses - Remote - NSW|
|Contact Name:||Kerri Olafsen|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 17:01|
Wilcannia - Rural / remote experience required, ED, triage and Advance Life Support essential
Balranald – Rural / remote experience required, ED, triage and Advance Life Support essential - Preferred acute care experience
Wentworth - Rehabilitation experience preferred
Ivanhoe – Rural / Remote experience required, triage and Advances Life Support essential
Dareton Primary Health - 3 years experience with Primary Health Care with postgrad qualifications
Competitive salary packages available for the right candidates which includes relocation allowance & free housing for the duration of your contract.
To be eligible to apply you need the following.
• AHPRA Nursing/Midwifery registration
• Recent remote clinical experience or willingness to work remote
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player, professional and ability to deal with conflict as it arises
• Experience with evidenced based practice and critical thinking and able to implement individual person centered patient care
• Commitment to work and partner with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Island patients and family to enhance health outcomes.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills within a multi-disciplinary team
• Full drivers license and up to date police check.
Why look for work with TaylorCare Recruitment?
We are passionate about giving back and support four charities through our business Freedom Hub, RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We were acknowledged for the way we give back in Business & won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI Best CSR Initiative 2019 Winner for our work in the community & chosen charities.
Please send CV by hitting 'APPLY NOW' and submit your application.
Due to volume of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted