We are currently looking for either an experienced Behaviour Support Clinician and/or a Provisional Psychologist who can provide high quality assessments and interventions for clients who have disabilities and present with a variety of challenging behaviours. The role will involve clinic-based appointments as well as home visits, across the Bankstown/Canterbury district.
The position is permanent and ideally full-time, however working in a part-time capacity will also be considered.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Strong commitment to the inclusion of people with disabilities within the community
- AHPRA registration as a Provisional Psychologist (if applicable)
- Must have experience in writing and implementing behaviour support plans under the NDIS
- Thorough understanding of the Quality and Safeguards Commission guidelines for restrictive practices and behaviour support
- Experience with Restrictive Practice Authorisation panel
- Experienced in functional behaviour assessments
- Providing evidence based interventions including therapy, CBT, DBT, mindfulness, narrative exposure therapy
- Working with challenging behaviours, personality disorders, chronic pain and disabilities
- Administering assessments such as WISC, WAIS, WMS, WIAT etc
- Superior communication skills and the demonstrated ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer skills including familiarity with MS applications – word, outlook, excel and databases
- Proven ability to prepare and present written and verbal reports
- Be flexible, highly motivated, possess emotional intelligence, maturity, sense of humour and willingness to subscribe to the Tender Loving Care mission and values
- Current NSW driver’s licence
- Maintenance of a current first aid certificate.
- Current WWC
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
Work with a multi award winning boutique agency who are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We were proud winners of the RCSA – Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI – Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative 2019.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for you and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed. Send your CV to email@example.com, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri Olafsen on 0491 202 056 for a confidential discussion.