This exciting Community Development Project Officer -Darwin- role on a fix term contract until 30th June 2021 based in Darwin - NT.
Could this role be for you? more about the role below.
- Provide high level project support, logistical and administrative for activities undertaken through the East Arnhem Children’s Services (EACS) division.
- Provide efficient, user friendly and responsive assistance to urban and remote based teams and supporting capacity building of staff, volunteers, and community partners.
- Support engagement, strengthening capability and follow up with Play and Learn Support (PALS), Family Skills Facilitator Service – FSFS and Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters – HIPPY families, in order to assist with the provision of quality services and record program related data.
- Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma qualifications in early childhood, children’s, community, family support, social work, allied health related services - Early Childhood, Social Science, Community Development Project Management, or a field of study complimentary to the position.
- Minimum of the equivalent of five (5) years’ work experience in relevant role and an interest in working with a Not for Profit community services organisation.
- Knowledge of and experience in working in communities and demonstrated capacity to work across family and clan groups in a culturally appropriate way in a remote community context.
- Demonstrated skills in maintaining administrative processes, databases, and registers, generating reports using narrative and data, creating templates and formatting.
- Strong customer service, task monitoring, supporting/mentoring skill development and project management skills.
- Knowledge of remote services delivery and data collection, feedback, evaluation, reporting and continuous improvement processes.
- Ability to travel frequently to remote locations.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, flexible approach and aptitude for multitasking and using initiative, with attention to detail and the ability to manage a complex workload.
- NT Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card).
- National Police Criminal History Report & Northern Territory Driver’s License & First Aid Certificate - or willing to obtain
- Demonstrated commitment to work respectfully and inclusively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and culturally and linguistically diverse people.
Work with a multi award winning boutique agency who are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We were proud winners of the RCSA – Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI – Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative 2019.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for you and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed. Send your CV to email@example.com, APPLY NOW below or call Kate Taylor on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.