As the Program Manager of Care Connect, you would manage and coordinate a small multi-disciplinary team to achieve optimal outcomes, providing short term and psychosocial intervention and support Youth 16 years up to Adults who are at risk of suicide or self-harm with therapeutic support provided in a range of settings including outreach and coordinate a weekend referral intake and assessment roster too. You will also be responsible for ensuring business performance outcomes, standards and compliance requirements are met.
You would work closely with the mental health clinicians and case workers to do intake and assessment and safety planning and work with key stakeholders in the community to deliver short term recovery orientated psychosocial interventions under the NSW Strategic Framework for Suicide Prevention and lifespan approach.
Benefits & Culture:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
- Work alongside a team of Social Workers & Clinicians
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference within suicide prevention and community care.
- Incredible support from the Management Team with long-term progression opportunities available
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Degree in Psychology, Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nurse.
- Registration with relevant professional body AASW OR APRRA
- Strong Stakeholder engagement & networks
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, their families, and staff members
- Strong report writing and communication skills.
- Current drivers’ licence
- Current Police Check
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain one.
- Right to live and work in Australia is essential – no sponsorship.
About the Organisation
The NFP aims to create positive social change in regional Australia, working directly with individuals, families, communities, organisations and governments across our focus areas of homelessness and housing, youth and family, community inclusivity and programs that promote genuine participation for people with disability. The organisation has strong focus on hiring a diverse workforce and strongly encourages LGBTQI identified & Aboriginal identified to apply for roles.
Competitive salary package SCHADS 7 - $97,000 - $102,000k + super + salary packaging, Flexible work arrangements, pool car and professional development & EAP -workplace wellbeing & monthly supervision available too.
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment to secure your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Call for confidential discussion on 02 9810 4498.