Working for a medium size non for profit you would also like someone that has leadership experience as you would have up to 14 staff under you and able to build internal and external partners and develop workforce capacity across the permanency support program.
To be eligible to apply:
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Psychology, Counselling, Social Work, Social Science or related fields
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Experience supervising teams and staff;
- OOHC and Child Protection current government reforms knowledge
- Understanding and empathy for the range of issues faced by vulnerable children and families in child protection
- Current NSW or National driver's license.
A competitive salary + super + salary sacrifice is on offer, based on qualifications and experience in the field for the successful applicant.
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
Work with a multi award winning boutique agency who are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. Winners of the RCSA – Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI – Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative 2019.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for you and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com, APPLY NOW below or call Kate Taylor on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.