As the Program Manager NDIS & Out of Home Care is responsible for overseeing disability programs from 6 weeks of service delivery onwards. For clients with complex needs, this may include intensive oversight liaising with a number of stakeholders to ensure the smooth ongoing running of programs. You will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer, Head of Strategy & Development and Client Engagement Managers in addition to their team members to ensure delivery of supports is seamless from initial intake through to long term program running.
Benefits & Culture:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
- Work alongside in a Senior Leadership team of growing organisation
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference within NDIS & Child in Protection
- Incredible support from the Management Team with long-term progression opportunities available
- Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or equivalent
- 5 years experience in management in NDIS/Child Protection
- Strong Stakeholder engagement & networks
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, their families, and staff members
- Strong report writing and communication skills.
- Current drivers’ license
- Current Police Check
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain one.
- Right to live and work in Australia is essential – no sponsorship.
Work for a quality certified, award-winning Community Services organisation that specialises in complex service delivery to the Disability, Youth and Welfare sectors. Services include; Support coordination, personal care, home care, therapy support, mobility support, community access & social support, overnight care, respite care, attendant care, holiday programs, labour hire & brokerage services as well as recruitment and placement services.
Competitive salary package $100,000 + Super + Company car
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment to secure your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV to email@example.com Call for confidential discussion on 02 9810 4498.