As the Manager who is experienced in counselling and individual and group supervision of staff and you will provide strong leadership with 6 direct reports who are a mix of family and relationship counsellors and mediators. You will manage service delivery and development of high-quality family and relationship counselling. You will also be key contact for internal and external stakeholders in the community.
Benefits & Culture:
- Community based team working with children and families in Ludmilla
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
- Work alongside in a Senior Leadership team of growing organisation
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference within NDIS & Child in Protection
- Incredible support from the Management Team with long-term progression opportunities available
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- BA Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or equivalent relevant to Mediation and counselling.
- 3 years’ experience in management, coordination or leadership roles
- Extensive experience in high quality evidence-based counselling practice with individuals and families.
- Experience with Family Dispute Resolution or mediation with an awareness in child inclusive practice
- Strong Stakeholder engagement & networks
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, their families, and staff members.
- Strong report writing and communication skills and quality improvement processes.
- Strong knowledge of legislation including family law, children protection & domestic/family violence.
- Current Police Check & Current WWCC or willing to obtain one.
- Right to live and work in Australia is essential – no sponsorship
About the Organisation:
Work with a large NFP who is a respected provider of quality human services across urban, regional and remote areas in the Northern Territory. Who demonstrate our values of Hope, Kindness, Respect, Fairness and Integrity through strength-based and trauma informed practice, cultural respect, child safety, social justice, community development and partnerships. They were created to respond to the social needs of diverse communities in the Territory.
SCHADS- level 7 - $98,000 - $102,000 + super + salary sacrifice based on qualifications and experience and relocation costs supported.
About the Organisation
Our client is a respected provider of quality human services across urban, regional and remote areas of the Northern Territory. Our client demonstrates values of Hope, Kindness, Respect, Fairness and Integrity through strength-based and trauma informed practice, cultural respect, child safety, social justice, community development and partnerships.
Competitive salary package SCHADS 7 -$98,151.54 - $102,249.13+ super + salary packaging.
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment to secure your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV to Kate Taylor - Managing Director- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.