This exciting new role will be working alongside the CEO & board to deliver quality services and work alongside stakeholders while managing a team too.
The position will be working from 4 days a week (28 hours per week) in Katoomba and will enable the successful candidate to have a long weekend each week.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Social Sciences or a similar area
- Demonstrated leadership experience in which you provided leadership and guidance to workers in the family work or social work areas
- Experience of child protection processes and mandatory reporting responsibilities, including knowledge or impact of neglect and harm to children
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail and capacity to complete quality work outcomes and accountability, including prior experiencing using case management databases, statistics collation and MS Office programs
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work within professional and respective boundaries and to ensure safety of self and others at all times
- Good organisational and time management skills, and experience working to deadlines
- Knowledge of existing services and community profile (or ability to gain these) of the Blue Mountains and Nepean areas
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Driver’s licence and use of own comprehensively insured vehicle
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign and Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - if you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a gift voucher to the value of $350. T&C's apply.
If you have any queries regarding these roles, please contact Kate by email email@example.com or phone 02 9810 4498.