VincentCare Community Housing currently manages 390 properties including Independent Living Units across regional Victoria, head leased properties throughout metropolitan Melbourne as well as a community rooming house in Sunbury.
Located primarily at Central office and the Northern Community Hub at Glenroy, the Head Leasing Program Manager provides local leadership and management to the Head Leasing Services Team, overseeing and maintaining responsibility for all operations and ensuring tenancies and properties are managed as per the Residential Tenancies Act 1997.
Key to this role in management of 4 - head leasing staff, stakeholder engagement with key partners and ensuring they meet their performance and compliance requirements.
Your role will involve the following experience:
- Experience as an operational manager in the community housing sector
- Extensive experience in Tenancy and Property Management
- Experience and / or knowledge of the homelessness service sector
- A comprehensive understanding of government policy and funding requirements - desirable
- Experience and in depth knowledge of Housing Registrar compliance and performance reporting - desirable
- Key Skills and Personal Attributes for this role:
- A values-based and client focused approach to service delivery informed by a demonstrated commitment to social justice issues
- Knowledge and understanding of trauma informed, strengths based and person centered care
- Highly developed communication and relationship management skills together with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Analytical, pragmatic and outcomes focused approach to problem solving
- Highly developed report writing skills, including the ability to prepare succinct management reports
- Financial management skills, including the ability to prepare, manage and report on operational budgets, forecast and mitigate potential funding shortfalls
This is an exciting role for Team Manager to step up where you can really make your mark in Melbourne and be apart of a large NGO making a difference in the community.
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We recently won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 for our work in the community.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 Gift vouchers or donation to your chosen charity T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to Kate Taylor - Managing Director at Kate@taylorcare.com.au , APPLY NOW below or call Kate on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.
Your next role awaits you!