Benefits & Culture
- Manage 8 diverse and varied programs: Case Management, Community Health Nursing, Allied Health, Indigenous Access, Chronic Disease Management, Community Connections, Older Persons High Rise, and Supported Residential Services.
- Great team culture
- Great Work/Life balance opportunity
This role has a strong focus on: financial sustainability, risk management, policy development, clinical governance, systems development and service coordination / integration.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant clinical and management area.
- Significant management and leadership of public health services in a community setting.
- Experience in developing and managing integrated, multi funded, multidisciplinary services.
- Experience in taking a lead role in applying clinical governance and risk management frameworks.
This NFP works in partnership with people and communities to promote and improve equity, health and wellbeing by delivering innovative client-directed services that take into account the context of the individual and the community, and championing prevention and change to address the structural reasons for health inequity. Over 300 staff work in multi-disciplinary team to deliver health outcomes.
Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Officers Award, Grade 5 Above Award. $115,000 + Car Allowance + Super + Salary Sacrificing.
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment to secure your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.