Program Manager - Child Protection - Regional NSW
|Job Title:||Program Manager - Child Protection - Regional NSW|
|Contact Name:||Kerri or Kate|
|Job Published:||04 October 2019|
This position will be responsible for growing the current programs throughout the Southern NSW/ACT region as well as designing and delivering new programs that provide valuable support to children, young people and families.
To be eligible to apply you will need to meet the following:
• Demonstrate a commitment to the safety of children, young people and people with a disability
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and professional experience (5 years +)
• Knowledge of program management aimed at ensuring families stay connected
• Experience in designing and implementing programs/services
• Knowledge of client groups and/or issues related to the program area
• Sound understanding of most organisational functions e.g. HR, IT, Finance
• Sound understanding of standards required by legislation and professional bodies
• Demonstrated ability to think and plan strategically
• Proven networking and community/stakeholder engagement ability
• Demonstrated experience addressing and negotiating conflict, problem solving and high level communication skills
• Willing to obtain a (NSW) Working with Children Check clearance and/or (ACT) Working with Vulnerable People Card and undergo a National Police Check
This not for profit organisation is truly passionate about supporting and inspiring both its staff and the communities it supports and has won multiple awards to recognise this.
A competitive salary + super + a tax free salary component is on offer, based on qualifications and experience in the field for the successful applicant.
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
Work with a multi award winning boutique agency who are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. Winners of the RCSA – Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI – Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative 2019.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for you and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email