There is never a better time to travel and explore the outback of the northern territory and have a rich cultural experience living and working in Aboriginal communities. Live and work in Tennant Creek a 5-hour drive from Alice Springs.
As the Program Manager you will work in collaboration with local Stakeholders to deliver Aboriginal Out of Home Care Services – Kingship Care Program and work alongside the local Family Centre where you will support and strengthen partnerships. You will work alongside the Aboriginal Organisations where you will develop and implement strategies aimed at growing the capabilities and achieve positive outcomes for children, youth and families in Tennent Creek.
Benefits & Culture:
- Community focus and make an Impact in Aboriginal communities
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference within Child in OOHC
- Incredible support from the Management Team
- BA Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or equivalent.
- 3years managing and overseeing program delivery
- Comprehensive work knowledge of Aboriginal cultural, social and community networks and relationships.
- Strong Stakeholder engagement & networks
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, their families, and staff members.
- Strong report writing and communication skills and quality improvement processes.
- Strong knowledge of legislation including family law, children protection & domestic/family violence.
- Current Police Check & Current WWCC or willing to obtain one.
- Right to live and work in Australia is essential – no sponsorship.
Work with two reputable organisations in the Territory one which is the largest and oldest Aboriginal corporations in Australia that delivers and manages several businesses and a variety of community and social services in Tennant Creek and across the entire Barkly Region. Representing 24 language groups, this is the second largest local government area in Australia whose mission is to promote sustainable economic and social development across the Barkly region through individual and community achievement.
You are also working with respected NFPS across urban, regional, and remote areas in the NT who have a strength based, trauma informed practice, cultural respect, child safety and social justice and community development and partnerships.
SCHADs level 8 $106,490 - $110,681 super + salary sacrifice based on qualifications and experience and includes relocation, accommodation and vehicle.
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment to secure your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Call for confidential discussion on 02 9810 4498.