A new role as Senior Physiotherapist has been created to join a growing NDIS multidisciplinary team of psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists and support workers.
The role is flexible for the right candidate as a part-time or full-time role, based in clinic with some visits to schools and homes.
The Senior Physiotherapist will enjoy a mixed caseload of NDIS clients with a primary focus on paediatrics care with some teenagers and adults too.
The role will focus on maximising the mobility and independence of your clients/participants’ daily lives by:
- Conducting comprehensive client/participant assessments
- Developing innovative treatment/support plans for clients/participants with Autism, ADHD, developmental delay and other disabilities
- Providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives
- As well as having excellent clinical skills, you must have a flexible and client-focused approach to your work.
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to build rapport and maintain strong relationships is highly desirable.
- Providing appropriate AT Asssessments and NDIS progress reports
- Experience with the training and assessment of manual handling techniques is an advantage but not essential.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced clinician who understands NDIS processes and loves to make a difference in the lives of our clients/participants and their families. With the ability to work autonomously, you also thrive building relationships and enjoy contributing professionally to a multidisciplinary environment.
Ideally, you will:
- Be capable of administering a range of assessments
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Be registered with AHPRA
- Have great time management skills
- Have experience with NDIS processes (preferred not essential)
- Have Working with Children Check
- Have Police Check
- Have CPR
- Above award salary
- Professional Development allowance
- Allocated ‘Work from Home’ admin day every fortnight
- No KPIs
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and winners of the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
What to do next
This position is not to be missed, send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.