These exciting new roles will either be mobile or on site with permanent Full Time, Part Time and Telehealth opportunities. The role includes supporting clients in their own homes, community settings and can be done at the comfort of your own home (Telehealth).
- Competitive remuneration + Salary Packaging based on qualifications and experience
- Work alongside multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and other Speech Pathologists
- Varies working environments: opportunities to work in homes, schools, kindergartens and clinics
- Incredible support from the Management Team with long-term progression opportunities available
- Ongoing support, mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development
- Electronically performed clinical notes to reduce administration tasks
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Valid AHPRA Registration
- Experience with children with autism spectrum disorders and developmental delays will be advantageous
- Current drivers’ licence
- Access to own car
- Current Police Check
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain one
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.