Minimum between six months to one year's work experience.
- This role allows for significant flexibility and independence in your work arrangements and workload.
- For the right person the position can expand to include business development.
- $80.00 to $100.00 per hour depending on experience, supervision and mentoring, personal development allowance, travel allowance.
- Low administrative duties so you can concentrate on giving care to your clients.
Key requirements include:
- Organised, independent, playful and enthusiastic personality.
- Passion for supporting and empowering families of children with special needs.
- Minimum 6 month to 1 year's experience working with general paediatric case load and/or adults.
- Experience with children with autism spectrum disorders and developmental delays.
- A current membership with APRHA.
- Current Working with Children and Police Check.
- Access to own car and current driver's licence.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.