The Role As the Operations for Community Services you will lead 7 direct reports and up to 40 staff to where you will develop and manage the Darwin Community Services division. This division delivers a diverse range of government funded services including Transitional Housing (Garaworra), Tenancy Support Service (HOPP), Housing Accommodation Support Initiative (HASI), Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters (HIPPY), OutCare Darwin, Prison Chaplaincy Darwin, Darwin Aged Care Services and Community Visitors Scheme (CVS).
You will be a dynamic and empathetic leader who encompasses strength-based values who will be responsible for the management of a diverse team along with sustaining sector and stakeholder relationships. You will be flexible, adaptive and demonstrate innovative thinking and solutions. With a commitment to continual quality improvement, this position requires excellent time management while also being able to role-model self-care principles.
Benefits & Culture:
- Community focus and make a Impact in Aboriginal communities
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
- Work alongside in a Senior Leadership team of growing organisation
- Become a valued member of the senior leadership team making a difference within Community Services in Housing and Aged Care.
- Incredible support from the Management Team
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- BA Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or equivalent.
- Demonstrated Knowledge and relevant legislation including child protection and domestic and family violence as well as demonstrated experience and delivering and overseeing a diver range of clients and Homelessness & Aged Care.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop person centred services to achieve outcomes for families and adults in the community services setting.
- Strong diverse stakeholder engagement & ability to build rapport in your networks and build constructive working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, their families, and staff members and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong report writing and communication skills and quality improvement processes and experience with policies and procedures strategic plans and funding proposals.
- Current Police Check & Current WWCC or willing to obtain one.
- Right to live and work in Australia is essential – no sponsorship.
Work with a large NFP who a respected provider of quality human services across urban, regional and remote areas in the Northern Territory is. Who demonstrate our values of Hope, Kindness, Respect, Fairness and Integrity through strength-based and trauma informed practice, cultural respect, child safety, social justice, community development and partnerships. They were created to respond to the social needs of diverse communities in the Territory.
SCHADs level 8 $106,490 - $110,681 super + salary sacrifice based on qualifications and experience + relocation assistance.
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment to secure your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV to email@example.com Call for confidential discussion on 02 9810 4498.