TaylorCare Recruitment is proud to partner with an established NDIS & Aged Care in home care provider to recruit for an experienced Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager role is responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of the organisation (50-100 staff). The primary responsibility of the role is to provide aged care and disability support services that are high-quality, commercially viable, effective and flexible.
Benefits & Culture:
- You are responsible for the overall leadership and supervision of all employees within the company.
- You promote independence to aged, frail & disabled persons and their carers through NDIS program and Home Care Packages.
- You will lead and inspire a team of motivated and passionate staff.
- You have autonomy to innovate, grow and to shape the organisation.
- You will receive a competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
- Have demonstrated knowledge and experience in management/leadership in a health or aged care setting.
- Have demonstrated experience in developing and fostering community relationships and business partnerships.
- Possess a leadership style that fosters supportive and collegiate teams.
- Have knowledge of and a genuine interest in supporting aged, frail & disabled persons and their carers to maintain their independence
- Strong attention to details with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a management, nursing, aged care related field or substantial equivalent experience is essential.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.